Monday, October 03, 2005

電車男 Train Man

Finally watched "Train Man"!!! Excellent!

It's really worth to take a bus to Mongkok for just a movie (and of 'coz a semi-lunch-tea :P)! Personally I found the movie version much better than the TV one; perhaps all 'coz Takayuki-kun! He's really excellent! This is my first time to watch him in such a 'modern' look, I mean REAL MODERN and fashionable. All his TV dramas portrait him as a high school kid or similar age, I could only see him dressed like that in magazines lei!

And... one very impt. thing: Even when he played the role of 'otani', it's more comfortable to "see" it than the TV version. I really can't stand the "TV guy"! One more episode I watched, more I wonder how he could be an Artist! Well.... doesn't it mean he acts very well? haha~ I don't think so. Takayuki-kun also acts very well lei! ^_^

Alrite, I admit la.. I really like watching Takayuki-kun acting la! Great guy! My 2nd "suki" lei~ My "dai-suki"... definitely goes to Tsumabuki-kun!!! :-D wahahaha~~~

It's too late tonite... for me to write MY REVIEW! Now.. I'm going to bed and write later! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Esp. to 'anonymous': I got your message. What did you do indeed? Very serious? You can leave msg again; see if I could help / just share your burden! :) You can really treat me like a 'Father'; no nun please!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THx... It's very good good!!!
i can't sleep well after that day,
Everytime i wanna go sleep, my brain is punlishing me although my eye can't open because of tired...
In these two days, i just think again again and again. It's very terrible, I'm also worried the future, facing the new job... have to communicate with the "CHINESE", I hope i can do best...
Tmr is the first day, sleep earlier la~~~ if any thing, i tell you here ~~

And i dunno who they are, the japanese words...make confusing ~~

candice @hk said...

好快喎你~
好啦~ 既然 CONFUSING~ 我一間用番中文啦~ ^_^
祝你新工開開心心,順順利利啦~

Anonymous said...

多謝!
其實我間唔中都check下呢到,只係有段時間好耐無新野,所以越來越少;見你有新野,就來密啲啲咁~~~