Monday, February 18, 2008

(UPDATE) My Movie List

seems that there's not much progress during the CNY... let's have an update on my movie list:

Last time's list with updates in RED! ^_^

Now on show and planning to watch:
1. CJ 7 -- I think I'll go for a DVD since hardly can I find one to watch with me at this time...
2. The Kite Runner -- Confirmed to buy a DVD when released since I dun wanna go to the only few cinemas showing :P
3. Rendition -- Has it off already?
4. 27 Dresses -- I think it has off...

(moved from elsewhere)
On for a while and still can’t find one to watch with: probably will buy DVD
5. Elizabeth: The Golden Age -- confirmed to buy a DVD; hoping for a boxset with the 1998 Elizabeth
6. Linger -- will probably wait for the TV version or the $15 VCD.. hahaha
7. My Blueberry Nights -- will order OST and DVD later
On my schedule:
8. Jan 31, 2008: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Dated nike and sum to watch!) -- Great Show; I do think... I love a critics' words: music handicap at center... this is a tale! :P True... I'll go for the OST probably on Wednesday when I'm free to shop; and I just found out that moov has that already.... I'll put Johanna to my playlist.
9. Feb 7, 2008: Enchanted (will watch with kakin) -- not yet. ><
10. Feb 7, 2008: Kung Fu Dunk (Jay Chou) -- still wanna go for it
11. Feb 9, 2008: L Change the World (will watch with kakin) -- can't buy tickets that day; still wanna go for it
12. Feb 14, 2008:P.S. I Love You -- should be going for it
13. Feb 14, 2008: There Will Be Blood -- will try very hard to get this watched!!
14. Feb 7, 2008: Diving Bell and The Butterfly -- Great Work!! A quite serious piece but very nice. Also good for French student, kakin said.
15. Feb 21, 2008: No Country For Old Men (quite high probability in buying DVD) -- hoping
16. Feb 21, 2008: Juno (quite high probability in buying DVD) -- hoping
17. Mar 6, 2008: 4 Months 3 Weeks and 2 Days (quite high probability in buying DVD) -- hoping
18. Feb 14, 2008: (newly discovered! :P) Jumper (will find out the best time slot to go with kakin)

No comments: