Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm back again

How many times I've written this title? Anyway, I'm back; though may soon leave again :P

Last time I left here... 'coz only a few friends will come here but many of them will check the 'star'. At the beginning, I would post the link here for my friends to come whenever they clicked the 'star'. But then it seems a bit time wasting. So... I gave up here and update my entries in the msn space directly.

However, it's too frustrating that their server's not stable at all. Sometimes cannot load pages, other times cannot publish properly! Also, the photo embedded function is not at all friendly to me. ><

So I'm back. :P But I've bought a domain too and webhosting service too... so I may try hosting my blog later! ^_^

Anyway, this is to tell... I'm back.

No comments: