Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Grateful that I was back

23 June 2008
I was so lucky that I was back from the Philippines! Our colleague is still there working hard.
Yesterday when watching the news, I expected the typhoon was hitting the 'center and southern' Philippines and was not at all "worried" about our colleague. Even last night, when I was sending an email to our client, I didn't remember to send my regards :P
 
Today when watching the news during lunch time, it was too scaring! The whole ship (not a ferry at all!) capsized!!!! Oh My God! God bless and pray for them!
 
Talking about prayers, I really have the thank God for giving us sunshine when we were there working especially for our divers to carry out undersea inspection. I personally must thank God for guiding me through my 'stomachache' in the Philippines. That morning when I woke up, I didn't notice I was having a diarrhea or a stomach problem, not until when left the room. I was very worried at that very moment as I was too afraid that my boss would send me back to Hong Kong alone ON TIME. (luckily that was not the case or I would probably waste a ticket :P) I didn't dare to risk having milk and so just took a toast and a white coffee (yes, but this is cream instead of milk). Lucky that I have stomachache pills with me all the time 微笑 表情符號 Immediately I took one and... at the very last moment, I made my prayer. I promised God to start studying the Bible more diligently and really!!!!! my stomachache was relieved. Thank God for still forgiving me for being too lazy.
 
 
 

 

No comments: