Thursday, November 16, 2006

Backup and Recovery

(moved from elsewhere)
14/11/2006

Finally I decided to format my computer and done most of the backup on Monday night. It was quite surprised to realize how many Photos we have (both Steve and I... 'coz we shared the computer for a while since his broken and he hadn't bought a new one before Uni.)

Unfortunately I dun have a card reader and my DC is out of battery... my 2GB memory card did no contribution to my backup. I've used up all kinds of memory devices I could have in hand (and on the net)... Memory Stick, school FTP sites, my website's FTP site... and grateful to the Webshots... ^_^ but still... as the uploading speed is not too fast, i couldn't got to bed at 2 am!!!

Very happy to receive my "early" Christmas Gift from Tim, a 160 GB external harddisk! I could use it for backup la!!!

umum... but this Christmas Gift seems to be a bit "technical"... haha~ let's still go for a fine dinner!

No comments: