Thursday, November 16, 2006

誤打誤撞的 mocha~

(moved from elsewhere)

15/11/06

We have Blue Mountain and Nescafe Gold Instant in office. Every morning, our MD will make the coffee by himself and share with us (meaning leave the whole pot in the pantry). Usually the colleagues will pour in either the whole or skimmed milk in fridge instead of using cream powder or liquid cream.

This morning, I bought a chocolate milk back to the office without any reasons 'coz usu. I would have bought a soya milk (at most it's the malted one). After having a few sips, I went to the pantry for some water. Then suddenly I thought of Mocha.

"umum... usu. we pour 'white' milk and it tastes like Latte ['coz I really pour half-half!!! :P], today I have chocolate milk ar... then it would be mocha!!! Let's try!!!!" I thought.

Then I poured half cup of coffee from the machine and filled my bottle with warm water and left the pantry for my delicious chocolate milk!! I poured the chocolate milk into the coffee to fill up the half cup. ooooooohhhhhh.... it really tastes like Mocha! God! I've made my own! haha~ never thought of it! (hey... it's in fact on of the easiest thing in World woh...) yup... it's simple but i've never done that and sorry...... i've never thought of it... i always think that Mocah has some magic behind! I now understand... both Latte and Mocha... the magic is good coffee (blue mountain in fact quite fit into it but sometimes ppl may think a waste of not hving black blue mountain) and..... very importantly... WHOLE milk!!!!

Trust me, WHOLE milk will make the whole thing FULL and taste right! Let's sacrifice other fatty food for this if u love Latte / Mocha! ^_^

No comments: