Monday, May 02, 2011

Ladies' Talk and Dinner @Cafe Habitu the Table

      Long time haven't hang out with friends since my Doctor didn't allow me to do so and for the health of Burger, I'm more than willing to stay at home ^^

This time is an exceptional case... haha~ Cafe Habitu the Table is very close to my place (and to the hospital as well) and it is very convenient for me to take a cab there. The food there is also fine for me and Burger.

We tried two different kinds of Egg Benedict. The first One is the 'common' tomato and the second one is the 'luxury' CAVIER!!!

    

But personally I think the Egg Benedict from the Pressroom is better :P

Others, frankly, so-s0 la~ but the pizza is good. Crispy enough yet the Salmon was a bit too salty to me :P

And the drinks... my lemonade tasted fine but June said it was too sour and yes, I think it  would be too sour for 'normal people' ^+^

Very honestly, I don't think I'll go again sine the coffee there (I tried once before) was not too impressive and the food there was just so-s0. But if somehow I pass by the area and would like to sit down and have a chat with my friend, it may be another choice than Starbucks or Pacific Coffee.

No comments: