Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm sick again

(moved from elsewhere)
I'm sick again... Long time haven't cried so "seriously" in the Clinic... :P it's really painful... doctor!
mum's taking care of my aunt who is currently in hospital... so it's time for me to learn how to take care of myself...
but then when every thing seems alrite... my stomach is not feeling well after lunch... like hammers hammering my stomach wall... i'm so sad now...
and... can i have a break? my energy bar is currently in red ... alerting by flashing and alarming inside... it's so noisy that i can't ignore it anymore... how i can do? i need... at least to restore it up to the yellow range... :P will the holiday next week help? Hoping so!!
i've already re-watched 4 taiwanese dramas and in the mid- of the 5th one within June... n i watched 1 movie too... see how serious i am this time? (well... i think in fact it should be of "mild" level :P 'coz i'm feeling peaceful) i'm still finding this time's root cause... but not yet concluded... a few options to think abt... 1) health issues [probably not; i dun think i was that worried] 2) fear abt disappearing [yes... n i think it deals with another deep root cause] 3) disappointment after vacation [i think this triggered!] so i think i need to plan myself something more meaningful to get out of this whirlpool... but what?

No comments: