Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Holiday starts!!!!!!

Easter Holiday starts!!!!!!

Steve was going to Golf early afternoon today and thus we were having early morning tea in Causeway Bay. After that, went shopping with Mum and confirmed a list of "Gifts" to Burger! ^^

1. Bath Tub - a plain and normal tub without any fancy design; big enough though :P
2. Bath Net - we are newbies in taking care of newborns and thus the Bath Net is a must; the sponge type seems no good
3. Bed Rest - we found the two kinds of bed rest, one with a wedge for Cot use and another one (bed rest only) for bigger babies; we should be buying the wedge one
4. Baby Carrycot / Car - no ideas yet; but thinking about the McLaren since our previous targets (Chicco and Quinny) are too big and not too user-friendly

It's really nice to have early morning tea! After shopping, it was only normal lunch/tea time; not yet 2pm. Hahaha~ Mum's shoulder was not yet recovered and felt painful again so she went home first.

Kakin joined me afterwards and we went for a late lunch. Great!!!!! 魚一丁 has lunch set even on public holidays! BUT... the portion of the Sashimi Rice Set became smaller AGAIN! We tried three times for lunch and each time got a smaller portion than the previous one @@

We were about to go home but I suddenly think of the yawn I'm "craving" for :P I'd like to get more baby yawns for Burger at a lower price :P the cashmere I'm now using is REALLY expensive! (A mum bought HK$3600 yawns  for knitting a jacket for her 10-year-old gal... see how expensive those cashmere yawns are?)

We finally went to 巴黎毛冷 - the place I always went to when I was still at school doing needleworks! Full of... elderlies... heehee~ the shopkeeper is an old man, though he is still offering knitting class. The salesmen were also old men :P except the one at cashier!!! hahaha!! And the customers... most of them are grannies @@

BUT!!! It doesn't matter! The yawns sold there are all good balance of quality and price! The baby yawn I bought is only HK$42 for 50g! And it is sooooo soft and not allergic at all (my hands are goddamn "good" testers for allergy; my hands will get red and itchy IMMEDIATELY if the fabric is not clean or it is allergic to me)!

And silly me... I bought 2 Japanese crochet books (latest in trend; only published in March 2011) and tried to take up this challenge with the newly bought yawns.  But I forgot that I've never touched crochet before and I'm going to learn from the books ONLY @@ Hope I'll be succesful!! ^^

No comments: