Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

It's already mid-Jan!! Sorry to be late here...

Main reason: the Taiwan quake... that we can't get access to WWW...
So I could only post blog entries on my own website hosted locally in HK :D

Now's better... though the connection speed is still not fully recovered; still cannot play smoothly on YouTube... blogger.com is also loading slowly... but at least i can use Gmail now!

Talking abt my own website... 'coz of the quake... i digged out all .txt files from my backup harddisk and started to upload the .html to my server. But... as some of you may know, my website closed for a long time and all the layouts / design is sooooo outdated... so finally... really can't bare it... and i just used the most typical blog layout.. though in fact only quite outdated... but i guess it's "usual" for normal blogs.. :P

i'm now trying to relaunch my site and thus very busy working on it! now thinking of the contents... as before... photos, more of my travel or snapshot; writings, most possibly my assignments :P; music, share my favourite CD or my own works; drawings, try scanning my own drawings....

and my diary? i will still keep my personal blog here but with backups on my web... :P worrying another quake... maybe..

No comments: