Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My 1st Master's 1st Academic Report

(moved here)
My 1st Master's 1st Academic Report is out!

Term GPA: 3.65 WCP Total: 21.90

I'm not too satisfactory as I targeted for a Term GPA of 4 and a WCP Total of 24, i.e. so-called Full Marks.

Though after finishing the papers, I understood that I might not have straight As. I still hoped for a Term GPA of 3.85 as I though I could have two A-s. At least, I got an A for the Abstract, which was claimed to be 10% of the total grade. It is in fact quite disappointing for not having at least an A- for that.

On the other hand, it is quite surprising to have an A. I spent a lot in reading the story and analysing the translation. I got too much to present and I couldn't finish all. Similarly, I got too much to write and I couldn't finish writing all of them despite the consecutive 40 hours non-stop I spent on it. Personally I think (yes.. I still think so now) that I could have done better if I started earlier on my Paper. But probably 'coz I wrote less, I got less mistakes and my Paper reads more concise and precise. :P

Anyway, though I'm not too satisfactory on that, I would post my Paper here for sharing later. ^^ And remember "Brokeback Mountain"? I'll put it on my website to celebrate the relaunch of my Angel Land - Literature Section! Hopefully I could finish it by Lunar New Year... :P

I don't know the mean or average grade for Master, so I just evaluate my result by my own "ruler".

Have to take greater care in choosing subjects in this semester, both practical and useful. But more importantly is my ability in handling that subject.

No comments: