Wednesday, September 03, 2008

終於出台既日本遊記(準備篇)

4 June 2008

眼見出發之日已逼近,終於約左 mushroom 出黎傾行程,但其實都係「老生常談」,無乜 output。但 the next day mushroom had already headed for Bangkok and not until she came back, I was in the Philippines already.

It was like ‘can we finally manage all stuff? What shall we do next then?’ but anyway, I must go to the Philippines and she to Bangkok, so just ‘let it be’. =P

15 June 2008

I was finally back from the Philippines and was too busy at work and didn’t find mushroom at all. Not until end June when I finished the first draft of the Report.

End June to early July

Just about 2 weeks left before our departure date and we just had a very preliminary and simple plan, probably mushroom had more for herself. It was quite ‘scary’ in fact as we didn’t made up our mind by that time and still wanted to go to say 10 places in 3 hours. Impossible.

13 July 2008

Haven’t packed anything yet and in fact the final route was not even worked out. Just based on the discussion with mushroom, based on the simple plan and route, I ‘imagined’ what I needed to bring for the trip and tried to work out my ‘shopping plan’ before that.

15 July 2008

A final shopping with Kakin in CWB and packed all basic items into my ‘soft’ suitcase. Those daily items had also been packed into ‘portable convenient bags’ together with my ‘soft’ suitcase; in about an hour, I’ve finished my packing! Gradually, I think I become very pro in packing now :)

16 July 2008

Final checking and packing into my suitcase and a final reading on the Japanese travel magazine.

No comments: