Friday, December 31, 2004

31 December 2004

31 December 2004 // Very Cold // Cloudy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is already the end of Year 2004.
Nothing special, except the Quake in South Asia. Wanna help, but what I could help?

Am surfing different forums and sites on the net, tried to gather info. for others; but so far did nothing. I'm a bit 'late' though have kept reading for several days~

Am donating $$ to World Vision and Red Cross~ seems to be the most helping organizations or I've to admit, it's bias perhaps.

Contacted Mr. Shum~ Gumyu called me last nite while I was sleeping. She said she'd called him and confirmed that he'd arrived HK then. But I still dunno where did he go?

Received an email from UST, asking if we know anybody being 'trapped' or is missing in the affected area within UST community. Dunno if we really have...

Suddenly wanna take a first-aid course~ ask Steve if he'd like to do it with me, I'm sure his cert. expired already.

What else can I better equipped myself as a volunteer? umum... I've been thinking of these recently, not after the disaster, but 'coz I've already asked how could I help in the World Vision.

Waiting to off~ 15 minutes left. Did nothing this week. No mood in working, either job seeking.

New Year, New Goal, New Plan, New Start!

Go ahead for Year 2005!!! Happy New Year Every One!

No comments: