Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fascinated then Addicted to

(moved here)
I was listening to the radio when helping my Aunt yesterday. The radio program was a general talk show and yesterday they were talking about Flight Attendent. When the boy DJ asked the girl why she wanted to be FA before they talked about 'dream'. Dunno why the word 'long for' made me suddenly thought of 'addicted to' [all in Cantonese and when writting the article, i found out that not a single word in English can fully explain the chinese one :P]

And thus I made myself a promise that I should write sth. about this today.

Now I finished and posted in my 'candy-art' site.

If you are interested or you wanna know me more, please visit:

迷上、迷戀、沉溺 Part 1迷上、迷戀、沉溺 Part 2 (originally one post; forced to split as they're too long [as prompted by Y!])

No comments: